Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Library Thing

I had so many problems with this, that were technical glitches. How frustrating. No matter how I tried I couldn't load any books into my catalogue. When I investigated my profile etc I kept getting a message that I had been removed! Kelly D tried to help and in the end I signed up again as a different user and voila! it worked. So Library Thing doesn't like me. I eventually got an error message that said (honestly) that "trained monkeys were working on fixing it".

It really doesn't like me. My own book is listed as being written by Michael Gorman. I've tried to change that but the information has clearly been input by someone else and I can't. On the other hand, if people read my book because they think Michael Gorman wrote it that's no bad thing.

1 comment: