Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Googling

Once I concentrated on the google assignment I quite enjoyed it. I'm astonished at how many applications there are. I've used google images and google maps many times (great before going to a restaurant or theatre or someone's house you don't know). But igoogle? Ties in with Sheldon's talk at The Empire Club on March 5.

google docs was peculiar. By sheer chance someone sent me a google doc last week - a personal doc which I think everyone got to see for a little while!

Obviously RULA 2.0 is affecting my life - I went out last week and bought an iPod! Trying to set it up and load it has been interesting and quite time-consuming. Interesting too that it was a Ryerson Marketing student who sold it to me at the Apple Store. That store really understands retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment